Site Map & Rules
This map is intended to give you a general feel for the layout of the campground. Due to the limited availability of
transient and worker sites, we can not guarantee that you will get a specific site if requested. Sites will be
assigned according to the needs of the campground to accommodate all visitors. Please click on the map above for a
downloadable .PDF file.
Rules & Policies
- Speed throughout entire park is 5 MPH.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00PM to 7:00AM.
- No more than 2 cars and 2 golf carts per site. No vehicles
with expired tags are allowed.
- Any intended construction must be approved by management prior to starting.
- Electric golf carts are permitted. No lift kits allowed on golf carts.
- NO MOPEDS OR MOTORIZED SCOOTERS ARE PERMITTED.
- Check with office for BURN BANS and drought restrictions.
- Pets are permitted with the following exceptions: (Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, and Chow Chows.)
- All pets MUST be kept on a leash.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per site.\
Fishing Pond Area:
Fishing is permitted without a license. Night crawlers and
plastic lures only. CATCH & RELEASE ONLY!